Return to Work with Confidence and Clarity (Workshop)
For those preferring a personal workshop environment then join me on this full day workshop. It’s ideal for Veterinary Surgeons and Veterinary Nurses and will provide information, support and advice all within a friendly and fun environment, with the aim for you to make each and every stage of your life and career work for you.
This workshop is designed for vets and vet nurses either still on maternity leave and preparing to return to work, or who have recently returned. It is both interactive and friendly and delegate numbers are limited to fifteen so that you benefit from a small, supportive group environment.
We will explore practical tools and strategies so that you can put yourself back in control, manage your time more effectively, prioritise better and delegate more. I’ll show you how, by making small changes, you can successfully combine work and family life.
Returning to work after having children can be a daunting experience. Work moves on, drugs, people and procedures may change and you too may not be the same person that left to go on maternity leave. However, by making small changes, you can successfully combine your work and family lives.
This workshop will help you take confident steps to make your life as a mum, and career as a vet, work for you. Using a range of practical tools and strategies it will help you:
- Regain control of your life and career
- Understand what’s important to you now
- Gain confidence
- Create the time and space to assess your next career step and find the ‘working you’
- Learn effective time management so you can fit everything in and still have time for yourself
- Get off the hamster wheel, by knowing how to prioritise, delegate and say no without feeling guilty
- Cope with the day to day practicalities of returning to work
- Develop a great support network of individuals who share your experience
On the day
The workshop will be held in Gloucestershire. It begins at 9.30am, please arrive from 9am where coffee and tea will be provided on arrival. The workshop runs until 3.30pm and a hot lunch is included.
If you have any questions about the workshop, please do not hesitate to contact me either at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 07500006383
Get in contact