Return to work with confidence and clarity – 4 part webinar series
Returning to work after having children can be a daunting experience. Work moves on, drugs, people and procedures may change and you too may not be the same person that left to go on maternity leave. However, by making small changes, you can successfully combine your work and family lives.
As a busy mother myself I recognise that it can be hard to book time away to go on a course.
Based on my successful return to work workshops I have created a series of 4 webinars that you can work through from the comfort of your own home. Making it easier for you to gain all the tools and techniques that you need to take the confident steps to make your life as a mum, and career as a vet or nurse, work for you.
Using a range of practical tools and strategies it will help you:
- Regain control of your life and career
- Understand what’s important to you now
- Gain confidence
- Create the time and space to assess your next career step and find the ‘working you’
- Learn effective time management so you can fit everything in and still have time for yourself
- Get off the hamster wheel, by knowing how to prioritise, delegate and say no without feeling guilty
- Cope with the day to day practicalities of returning to work