Feeling stressed….it doesn’t always need to be like this…
A comprehensive and practical workshop to help you identify and overcome your personal and professional stressors, build resilience and cope better with the pressures you face.
Techniques learned on the day will also help you delegate, improve your time management skills and manage your work/life balance. Prior to the workshop each delegate will complete their own DISC behavioural profile and receive a full report following the day.
By the end of the workshop delegates will be able to:
- Define stress and be aware of the difference between pressure and stress
- To understand why a resilient approach to work benefits both the practice and the individual
- Describe what causes stress and how this affects health and performance
- Identify personal signs and symptoms of stress
- The concept of the human performance curve-pressure is good, stress is bad-How you can maintain a balance.
- Understand how to recognise and how to prevent stress, burnout and compassion fatigue in yourself and others
- An introduction to DISC behavioural profiling, so you can understand yourself and others better, and how you can use this tool to improve effective communication, reduce miscommunications and misunderstanding and reduce the stress of working with others.
- Identify what you need to do to feel more in control, on purpose and have the work/life balance you want and need
- Coping mechanisms, what do you currently use and how to develop new ways of working to better cope with the pressures you are under, reducing stress and avoiding burnout.
- Time management-simple tools and techniques to make the most of the time you do have.
This day is highly participative and will provide you with the practical tools and tips to make your life in practice easier, more effective and less stressful.
Who Should Attend
No matter what role you play within the veterinary team, everyone is exposed to the stressors of work. This workshop is ideal for everyone working in practice-vets, nurses, practice managers, receptionists, business support managers.
£297 +VAT per delegate, this includes the workshop, lunch and your DISC behavioural profile and full report.
Please contact me to book yourself onto a workshop
Feedback from previous delegates
“Loads of great tools for everybody in practice” Practice manager
“Life changing…..thank you” Veterinary Surgeon
“Practical, interesting and motivating, I feel empowered to try new techniques to make my life easier and more enjoyable, thank you” Veterinary Nurse
I strongly believe more people should do this course. It has given me the opportunity to look at my own overall life/expectations for myself and work. Things I may have already known but it’s confirmed and empowered me to change, thank you. “ Veterinary Surgeon
If you are looking to develop personal and or team resilience, click here to identify which training opportunity works best for your needs or please give me a call and we can discuss your requirements further.