Individual Coaching Programmes
What is coaching, and why do I need it?
The key role of coaching is to raise self-awareness and confidence, supporting and empowering you to regain control over your life. Whether you are a new graduate or an experienced partner, the skills and techniques you will learn will unlock a wide range of tangible benefits, helping you to get the most out of your life and career as a vet.
Are you looking to:
- Be the calm confident vet you see others being?
- Get more out of the time you have by effective delegating and prioritising so you can do the things that you want to do?
- Get off the hamster wheel of life and be more in control of where you are going?
- Be less stressed and enjoy your life and career more?
- Know what you want from your life and how to get it?
- Improve your work/life balance and do something for yourself?
It’s important to know that as a coach, I won’t give you all the answers – I believe that these lie within you. It is my job to unlock those answers so that you discover what you really want from life, and then help you create a plan of action to achieve it. The goals that we work on are your goals and through the coaching process you will come up with options that suit you and are in your control.
The Coaching Programme
I have created a bespoke coaching programme specifically for Vets consisting of:
- Personal Performance Coaching and Mentoring
- Bespoke coaching tailored to you
- 6 one on one sessions over 3 months
- First session is 90 minutes and remainder are 60 minutes
- DISC personality profile analysis
- Sessions via Skype, Phone or Face to Face (location dependent)
- Unlimited email support during the programme
- Personal workbook to enhance your coaching sessions, covering Goal setting,Confidence, Values and Beliefs, Time management, Positivity, How to stop procrastinating and take action
What does it cost?
The program costs £1300+ VAT
3 payments of £435+ VAT or a one off payment of £1300+ VAT for all 6 sessions, DISC Personality Profile, your Workbook and email support to ensure you stick to your guns and don’t let old habits sabotage your new resolve.
If you are unsure whether coaching is for you, please contact me and arrange a 20 minute call so we can talk through the challenges you face and any questions you might have.
Invest in yourself and reap the rewards.